[ACLA-CAAL] FW: VII International Qualitative Research Conference 2018 "Inquiry with Qualitative Research in Applied Linguistics" JUNE 25-26, 2018

Wernicke, Meike meike.wernicke at ubc.ca
Mon Nov 27 06:35:58 UTC 2017

Forwarded message From: martha lengeling
Subject: VII International Qualitative Research Conference 2018 "Inquiry with Qualitative Research in Applied Linguistics" JUNE 25-26, 2018

Hello,

It is with great pleasure that I send you our call for presentations for our VII International Qualitative Research Conference in Applied Linguistics for June 25-26, 2018. Information concerning this call is found on the below link.

The call for presentations is now open until March 1, 2018, and results will be provided by March 15, 2018. The types of presentations are: academic papers (60 minutes, 1-3 participants), in-progress sessions (20 minutes of presentation and 10 minutes of discussion) and academic discussion groups (60 minutes, 2-5 participants). The proposal form is on the following page.
Guest speakers: Bonny Norton (The University of British Columbia), Peter Sayer (The Ohio State University), Carter A. Winkle (Barry University), Roland Terborg (UNAM), Virna Velázquez Vilchis, (Universidad Autónoma del Estado de México), and others to be announced.

Key dates and costs

Dates

Speakers

Students