[ACLA-CAAL] 1st International Assembly for Community Development / Oaxaca, Mexico August 2-5, 2018

Omar onunezme at sfu.ca
Thu Apr 26 22:10:16 UTC 2018

Dear ACLA members,

We are pleased to invite you to our 1st International Assembly for Community Development Across Borders in Oaxaca, Mexico from August 2-5, 2018.
This 1st Assembly will take place in the beautiful Zapotec community of San Antonio Cuajimoloyas located only an hour and thirty minutes from the city of Oaxaca.

Following the principles of the traditional Zapotec Assembly, we hope to create spaces for organizations, academics, community leaders and students to share and create communities of collaboration and support. Please see our invitation and poster attached and visit our site to learn more about this 1st International Assembly:

www.internationalcommunityassembly.org

Best from Oaxaca, Mexico.

Omar Nunez-Mendez
Assembly Organization Committee
Faculty Associate, Simon Fraser University
Director, Ollin Tlahtoalli: Centro de Lenguas y Cultura Mexicana a.c.