[ACLA-CAAL] FW: Collaboration invite

Aleksey Sinyagin sinyagins at live.com
Sat Jun 2 17:27:27 UTC 2018

Hello members of ACLA,
We are US based Non-profit organization which is focused in developing EFL learning technologies from bots to online learning games. We are looking for academic collaborations to help with our research. Our platform is used by 250,000 students per year and we partner with schools in multiple countries to deploy our learning modules.
Our most recent project is focused on building graph of words extracted from children's books and movies and incorporated into words learning games for ESL students. For example, such system powers our words learning game: https://games.dtml.org/games/wordsbattle  We started number of experiments on our platform and looking to collaborate with academia to publish results of that research work.
In March 2018 our organization received a Champion award on Hack-For-Good<https://blog.dtml.org/post/distance-teaching-and-mobile-learning-are-crowned-champions-of-2018-microsoft-hack-for-good-jump-start-hackathon> event organized by Microsoft. It  validates our innovative approach to distance teaching.
If you are interested to collaborate in using our platform for research of ESL learning, please contact Aleksey Sinyagin at aleksin at dtml.org<mailto:aleksin at dtml.org>

Platform usage from December 2017 to May 2018 (191,389 users)

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3FA5B.C19E47A0]

Platform usage from December 2017 to May 2018 (user distribution by country of origin)

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D3FA5B.C19E47A0]

Pilot project in Colombia: students are using DTML platform at ESL class

Game playing and a word battle are shown below.
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D3FA5B.C19E47A0]