[ACLA-CAAL] FW: ANNOUNCEMENT:Conference in linguistics, Paris, June 2018

Wernicke, Meike meike.wernicke at ubc.ca
Wed Mar 14 17:00:09 UTC 2018

Please share with your membership.

AILA Secretary General

From: ColloqueHDL HDL <colloquehdl at gmail.com<mailto:colloquehdl at gmail.com>>
Cc: "PHAM .Thi Kieu Ly" <kieulypham at gmail.com<mailto:kieulypham at gmail.com>>
Subject: conference linguistics Paris June 2018

Dear all,

I am Mariangela Albano, I am a Researcher at the department of “Langues Etrangères Appliquées” at the University Sorbonne Nouvelle.

Me and my colleague Ly Pham are organizing a conference about the history of Language Learning and Teaching at the University Sorbonne Nouvelle on June 8 and 9.

The title of the conference is:  “The History of Language Learning and Teaching: Between the Eurocentric Model, Missionary Linguistics and Colonial Linguistics” and the topics of the conference are: languages teaching, didactics of language, history of didactics, didactics and colonialism, missionary linguistics, colonial context and its impact on language teaching and learning; transmission of pedagogical and didactic models; epistemology and pedagogical practices.

I am writing this email in order to kindly ask you if it may be possible to advertise our call for papers.

I thank you for your helpfulness.

Here attached you can find the call for paper in English and in French.

Sincerely,

Mariangela Albano

--

AILA Secretary