[ACLA-CAAL] Coping with Covid-19 Survey

Peter MacIntyre Peter_MacIntyre at cbu.ca
Fri Nov 20 17:27:16 UTC 2020

Dear Language Teachers,
We are writing to invite you to take part in an online survey about your psychological and social experiences during this period of the coronavirus pandemic. The aim of this research is to better understand the ongoing effects of teaching during the pandemic on teachers' health and wellbeing. As some of you may know, we conducted initial research in April, and this is a follow-up study to understand how teachers are experiencing the situation now and across time. The survey is completely anonymous and your participation is voluntary. It will take 10-15 minutes to complete.
Please note that some of these questions can be considered sensitive, so if you are having difficulty coping these days, feel fragile or are concerned that responding to these questions might have a negative impact on you in any way, please do not continue.

We appreciate teachers sharing the link to the survey with colleagues who might be interested. Please contact the researchers named below if you have any questions.

Many thanks for your contribution. We hope you and your family stay safe and well.

Best wishes,
Sarah Mercer                                    Tammy Gregersen                         Peter MacIntyre
University of Graz                           University of Sharjah                    Cape Breton University
sarah.mercer at uni-graz.at          tgregersen at aus.edu                     peter_macintyre at cbu.ca
LINK TO SURVEY: https://forms.gle/Q6Mg7p4bmPXAzpTS8

Peter MacIntyre
Professor | Department of Psychology