[ACLA-CAAL] McGill Writing Centre Faculty Lecturer position - submit by January 7, 2022 for priority consideration

Yvonne Hung, Dr. yvonne.hung at mcgill.ca
Fri Dec 10 09:56:21 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

I'm very pleased to announce that the McGill Writing Centre<https://www.mcgill.ca/mwc> is seeking a full-time Faculty Lecturer with a focus on digital and science communication to join our teaching faculty. The successful applicant will teach, coordinate, and develop courses in the following areas: digital communication, science communication, data visualization, digital literacy, new media storytelling.

As McGill's central resource for written communication, we offer a suite of undergraduate and graduate credit courses, workshops, writing retreats, and a Tutorial Service. Therefore, teaching excellence, expertise in fostering active and inclusive learning environments, and experience in coordinating multi-section writing courses are strongly sought qualities.

Click to view the full posting (#JR0000020409) in English<https://mcgill.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/mcgill_careers/job/Sherbrooke-680/Faculty-Lecturer-in-Digital-and-Science-Communication_JR0000020409> or French<https://mcgill.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/fr-CA/mcgill_careers/job/Sherbrooke-680/Faculty-Lecturer-in-Digital-and-Science-Communication_JR0000020409>.

Applications received by January 7, 2022 will be given priority consideration.

Would you kindly circulate this position within your networks and encourage any individuals who might be interested to apply? I know the time frame is short, so should you or potential applicants have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Thank you - and all good tidings for the new year!

Sincerely,
Yvonne Hung

-----
Yvonne Hung, PhD
Director, McGill Writing Centre
Graduate Writing Coordinator, Graphos
McLennan-Redpath Library Complex | Main Floor, Room #02 | 3459 McTavish Street | Montreal, QC | H3A 0C9
www.mcgill.ca/mwc<http://www.mcgill.ca/mwc> | www.mcgill.ca/graphos<http://www.mcgill.ca/graphos> | www.mcgill.ca/mwc/tutorial-service<http://www.mcgill.ca/mwc/tutorial-service>