[ACLA-CAAL] AAAL2021 Virtual Conference (March 20-23, 2021): early-bird registration ends Feb. 5, 2021

Duff, Patsy patricia.duff at ubc.ca
Mon Feb 1 18:52:22 UTC 2021

Dear ACLA-CAAL Community,

On behalf of the UBC Conference Team organizing this year’s #AAAL2021 Virtual Conference, I invite you to attend our conference next month, featuring nearly 1000 presentations across 22 different thematic strands! Almost all the content will be recorded, close-captioned, and available to registered attendees for 6 months during/after the conference. Registration rates increase on Feb. 5, 2021. Hope to ‘see’ you there! For more information, please check here: https://www.aaal.org/2021-save-the-date

[cid:image001.png at 01D6F888.4EFA3730]

Kind regards,
Patsy Duff & UBC’s AAAL2021 Conference Team
__________________
Dr. Patricia (Patsy) Duff
Associate Dean, Research
Vice President, American Association for Applied Linguistics
Professor & Distinguished University Scholar, Dept. of Language & Literacy Education
University of British Columbia | Vancouver Campus
Traditional, Ancestral, and Unceded xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam) Territory
309F -  2125 Main Mall
Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z4, Canada
Email: Patricia.Duff at ubc.ca<mailto:Patricia.Duff at ubc.ca>
Phone: 604-822-0063