[ACLA-CAAL] Conference on Teaching Additional Languages Online on March 5 and 6

Angela George angela.george at ucalgary.ca
Sun Feb 21 17:37:16 UTC 2021

You are invited to attend our Conference on Teaching Additional Languages Online on March 5 and 6. Visit our website<http://languageworkinggroup.ucalgaryblogs.ca/conference-on-teaching-additional-languages-online/> to see the program. Please register for each day you wish to attend. Registration is free.

Conference Day 1 (Friday 5 March) registration link:

https://ucalgary.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEqdeCqpjgtH9NC7TsVXjlneuCVN2GMp6sm

Conference Day 2 (Saturday 6 March) registration link: https://ucalgary.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcsfu2tpzwpH937YACB_X89ql4BCjLKw2Tz<https://ucalgary.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcsfu2tpzwpH937YACB_X89ql4BCjLKw2Tz>