[ACLA-CAAL] Teacher Survey - Invitation

Alba Fano-Trabanco alba.fanotrabanco at ucalgary.ca
Mon Jan 11 19:53:17 UTC 2021

Dear fellow language teachers,
My name is Alba, and I am a PhD candidate in Applied Linguistics. I am conducting a study on language teaching during the COVID-19 pandemic and the use, or lack thereof, of mindfulness practices (including but not limited to breathing, meditation or relaxation techniques) in teaching. Please consider taking part in a 10 to 15-minute survey on the topic. If you decide to take part in the study, you can find the survey here: https://survey.ucalgary.ca/jfe/form/SV_etCQO0C00W4Y2QR
The survey is completely anonymous, and your participation is completely voluntary. At the end of the survey, you will be asked if you would like to take part in a follow-up interview and/or a consultation session to review a set of mindful techniques for language learning. If you are willing to do so, you will be asked to provide your email address.
This study has been approved by the University of Calgary Conjoint Faculties Research Ethics Board (REB20-1832) and my supervisors, Dr. Mary O’Brien (mgobrien at ucalgary.ca<mailto:mgobrien at ucalgary.ca>) and Dr. Angela George (angela.george at ucalgary.ca<mailto:angela.george at ucalgary.ca>).
Thank you.
Sincerely,

Alba Fano-Trabanco

PhD candidate in Applied Linguistics

School of Languages, Linguistics, Literatures and Cultures

University of Calgary

[cid:6febdc7a-7af0-454b-97cc-3d9e2cc6bdae]