[ACLA-CAAL] Job Posting: McGill Writing Centre Faculty Lecturer

Yvonne Hung, Dr. yvonne.hung at mcgill.ca
Mon Jan 18 13:33:15 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

I'm very pleased to announce that the McGill Writing Centre<https://www.mcgill.ca/mwc> is seeking a full-time Faculty Lecturer, with an initial appointment of two (2) years, who is committed to teaching and engaging with our strategic plans for growth and innovation. We invite applicants with a background in Writing Studies and a specialization in at least one or both of the following areas: Rhetoric and Composition; English for Academic Purposes.

As McGill's central for written communication, we offer undergraduate and graduate credit courses, workshops, and a Tutorial Service. Teaching excellence, expertise in fostering active learning and inclusive environments, and experience in coordinating multi-section writing courses is a top priority, as is teaching digital writing technologies or writing in the disciplines, and online/remotely.

Click here<https://mcgill.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/mcgill_careers/job/Redpath-Library/Faculty-Lecturer_JR0000007465> to view the full posting (#JR0000007465) in English<https://mcgill.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/mcgill_careers/job/Redpath-Library/Faculty-Lecturer_JR0000007465> or French<https://mcgill.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/fr-CA/mcgill_careers/job/Redpath-Library/Faculty-Lecturer_JR0000007465>.

Applications received by February 24, 2021 will be given priority consideration.

Would you kindly circulate this position within your networks and encourage any individuals who might be interested to apply? Should you or potential applicants have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Thank you - and all good tidings for the new year!

Sincerely,
Yvonne

-----
Yvonne Hung, PhD
Interim Director, McGill Writing Centre
Graduate Writing Coordinator, Graphos
McLennan-Redpath Library Complex | Main Floor, Room #02 | 3459 McTavish Street | Montreal, QC | H3A 0C9
T: 514-398-8430 | www.mcgill.ca/mwc<http://www.mcgill.ca/mwc> | www.mcgill.ca/graphos<http://www.mcgill.ca/graphos> | www.mcgill.ca/mwc/tutorial-service<http://www.mcgill.ca/mwc/tutorial-service>