[ACLA-CAAL] TESL Canada Journal Renewed Call for Proposals: Special Issue 2023

teslcanadajournal tesl.ca teslcanadajournal at tesl.ca
Thu May 26 19:33:57 UTC 2022

 [cid:075b0282-badd-4680-b167-a5f325b1bbd3]

The TESL Canada Journal is an open-access peer-reviewed journal publishing in the areas of teaching and learning of official languages (English and French), minority, heritage or Aboriginal languages, and research relevant to language teacher education and development. The journal aims to represent the scholarly and professional interests of teachers and researchers in the field of English as a Second Language (ESL).

Submit your work<https://teslcanadajournal.ca/index.php/tesl/user/register> and contribute to the knowledge base of language teachers and researchers across Canada and around the world.

 CALL FOR PROPOSALS: 2023 Special Issue

We are currently seeking proposals from prospective guest editors for our 2023 Special Issue. Proposals are due June 30, 2022.

The TESL Canada Journal publishes one or two Special Issues per year, generally in the late autumn. Special Issue topics are selected by the Journal Advisory Committee<https://teslcanadajournal.ca/index.php/tesl/about/editorialTeam>.

Guest editors are responsible for the review process and the selection of content. Special Issues are published online only, on the TESL Canada Journal open access website<https://teslcanadajournal.ca/>.

You can view the full Call for Proposals, including deadlines and submission criteria, here<https://teslcanadajournal.ca/index.php/tesl/announcement/view/1>.

We look forward to receiving your submissions. Please do not hesitate to contact our editors should you have further questions.

Sincerely,

Farahnaz Faez, editor (ffaez at uwo.ca<mailto:ffaez at uwo.ca>)

Antonella Valeo, editor (antvaleo at yorku.ca<mailto:antvaleo at yorku.ca>)

TESL Canada Journal

EDITORS
Dr. Farahnaz Faez
Western University

Dr. Antonella Valeo
York University

BOOK REVIEW EDITOR
Dr. Michael Karas
Renison University College, University of Waterloo

EDITORIAL ASSISTANT
Stephanie Kinzie
York University