[ACLA-CAAL] Call for papers – Conference in languages and linguistics (QLLT 2023)

Pichette, François Francois.Pichette at teluq.ca
Fri Apr 14 14:28:36 UTC 2023

Dear CAAL members,

In case you had not seen the call for our conference in Quebec City, here is the information.

Thank you and I hope you will be able to attend!

Frank

François Pichette
Professor of Linguistics
Chair, Quebec Conference on Language Learning and Teaching (QLLT 2023) https://qlltconference.teluq.ca

[QLLT Conference 2023]

Call for papers - QLLT 2023

Quebec Conference on Language Learning and Teaching

17-18 August 2023, Quebec City

The Quebec Conference on Language Learning and Teaching (QLLT 2023), hosted by Université TÉLUQ, will take place in person in picturesque Quebec City on 17-18 August 2023.

This conference gives you the opportunity to share your research related to linguistics, language learning or language teaching.

You are invited to send us an abstract of your presentation, in English or French, before 15 April 2023 (maximum 400 words).

Submit an abstract<https://qlltconference.teluq.ca/call-for-papers/>

François Pichette
Professor of Linguistics

Conference Chair, Quebec Conference on Language Learning and Teaching (QLLT 2023)
qlltconference.teluq.ca<https://qlltconference.teluq.ca/>