[ACLA-CAAL] Call for Proposal - A Special Issue in Discourse & Writing / Rédactologie: Teaching Academic Writing in Canada

Oguzhan Tekin oguzhan.tekin at utoronto.ca
Thu Mar 2 22:39:51 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing on behalf of myself and my colleagues to invite you to contribute to a special issue in Discourse & Writing / Rédactologie which focuses on teaching academic writing in the Canadian context.

Further information can be found in the attached pdf document. Please do not hesitate to contact us with inquiries.

Sincerely,

Oguzhan Tekin (click to hear<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xaiQdlHMh_XgJJfad5YfGYCze23W-EkU/view?usp=sharing>)

Pronouns: he/him
Assistant Professor, Teaching Stream (LTA)

[cid:048435e3-7f27-4dcf-81f6-d350342f4859 at CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM]

Land Acknowledgement

“I wish to acknowledge this land on which the University of Toronto operates. For thousands of years it has been the traditional land of the Huron-Wendat, the Seneca, and the Mississaugas of the Credit. Today, this meeting place is still the home to many Indigenous people from across Turtle Island and we are grateful to have the opportunity to work on this land.”