[ACLA-CAAL] TeachLEeng, 26-28 June 2024 in Paris, registration and program

Justine Paris justine.paris at u-paris.fr
Fri Mar 1 16:52:59 UTC 2024

Dear colleagues,

The French Association for Research in English Learning and Teaching
(ARDAA, ardaa.hypotheses.org/) is organizing an international
conference on *June
26, 27 and 28, 2024* at the *Sorbonne-Nouvelle University *on the following
topic:

*Teaching and Learning English as a Foreign Language in educational
settings: Issues and specificities*

Registration is now open and can be made at the following address:
https://ardaa2024.sciencesconf.org/resource/page/id/7

Our provisional program is currently available here:
https://ardaa2024.sciencesconf.org/resource/page/id/5

Please also find the detailed rates for registration and meals:

*- EARLY BIRDS Registration (until March 31st 2024)*

    - ARDAA, RANACLES and APLIUT members: € 40

    - General public: € 80

    - Doctoral students and Master's students: FREE

*-** STANDARD Registration (from April 1st to June 10th 2024)*

    - ARDAA, RANACLES and APLIUT members: € 50

    - General public: € 100

    - Doctoral students and Master's students: FREE

*- Lunches and Conference dinner:*

- Lunch on June 26, 27, 28: € 25 (per meal)

- Conference dinner on June 27: € 60

We can't wait to welcome you to Paris in June!

Best wishes,
Justine Paris.

________

*Justine Paris*

*Maître de Conférences en didactique et linguistique de l'anglais*

*UFR EILA - Etudes Interculturelles de Langues Appliquées*

*Laboratoire CLILLAC-ARP – EA 3967 *(
https://clillac-arp.u-paris.fr/annuaire/paris-justine/)

Membre associée à l’ATILF – UMR 7118 (https://perso.atilf.fr/jparis/)

Secrétaire de l'ARDAA (Association pour la Recherche en Didactique et
Acquisition de l'Anglais,
https://ardaa.hypotheses.org/vie-de-l-association/le-bureau)

CAMPUS DES GRANDS MOULINS

Bâtiment Olympe de Gouges, bureau 740 (7e étage)

8 rue Albert Einstein, 75013 PARIS
+33 (0)1 57 27 64 79