Dissing Barry

Sam Clements sclements at NEO.RR.COM
Thu Nov 27 04:00:08 UTC 1997

(O.T.  NEW YORK CITY "WHY ON EARTH DO I LIVE HERE?" MOMENT:  I was walking to
the Port Authority, passing Broadway and 42nd Street. There is a split apple
on the billboard sign.  The text says "GET TO THE CORE OF NEW YORK."  In the
apple's core is "DAILY NEWS."  Fourteen years ago, I won the first DAILY NEWS
MAGAZINE "Only in New York" contest.   Ten years ago, when Gerald Cohen and I
solved "the Big Apple," no one would speak to me--ed.)

It's obvious.  You don't have an agent.

All major stars in every modern endeavor have an agent.  You continue trying to promote yourself.  That ain't the way it's done.