Introduction and question

David dstein at MEDIAONE.NET
Fri Dec 3 13:40:37 UTC 1999

I'm interested in finding new american expressions.   Like "you go girl"
"show me the money" "ultraportables".  Often these are created by the media
or technology.  Anyone have some good resources for this stuff.  The sites
I've seen do offer new sayings, but they tend to be at *least* three months
behind.  I want to find these much quicker.