Cincinatti Chili again

Greg Pulliam greg at PULLIAM.ORG
Fri Dec 3 22:06:44 UTC 1999

I'm home now, and have found a recipe for Cincinnati Chili.  The
simplest thing to do is to state how it differs from "standard" chili
recipes:

1. Beans are not cooked in the mixture, but separately.
2. The mixture contains ground cinnamon.
3. The mixture contains unsweetened chocolate.
4. It is served over pasta: chili mixture first, beans on top of
this, (American) cheese chopped onion on top of this.

(Better Homes and Gardens New Cookbook, 1996 edition, p 461.)