Cocktails & Mocktails; E-Fu; Blue Danube

Bob Fitzke fitzke at VOYAGER.NET
Mon Dec 20 22:20:41 UTC 1999

I would never argue with Barry about words. But I'd guess that "Happy Birthday" would top any list of "Most Famous Songs"

Bob

Bapopik at AOL.COM wrote:   V. "The Blue Danube"--The First "Pop Hit" in the World