Hoosier

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri Jul 23 21:14:21 UTC 1999

     This is in response to that 'Hoosier" thing.
     In my "See America First" days, way back in 1995, I had a day or so to spend in the Indianapolis library.  I found a few important "Hoosier" citations and posted them here on January 1, 1997.
     There's probably more to be found.  The "Hoosier" web site posted here recently (which I've just looked at) doesn't turn up anything we don't already know.
     Yes, there is a possibility that "Hoosier" comes from the name of a person.  And yes, it might be this guy's family.  But mere listings of family members don't help much.
    Until something new is shown to me, I have nothing to add to my long posting (which should be in the ADS-L archives).