RHHDAS

Jesse T Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Mon Jun 7 15:20:13 UTC 1999

Ron Butters writes:

> << While waiting for the RHHDAS Volume III to come out . . . >>
>
> And when will that be? At a dinner party the other night, when I happened to
> mention that I actually KNOW Jesse Sheidlower personally, I was bombarded by
> questions about when Volume III will be on sale. People really LOVE this book.

Wow--how come I never get invited to dinner parties like that?

I regret that we still do not have a date available for the next
volume of the Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang.
It will not be in the next year.

If scholars have legitimate research needs, feel free to e-mail me
and I'll see if I can find anything helpful in the files.

Jesse Sheidlower
Random House Reference
<jester at panix.com>