Bodywork

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Jun 10 04:46:48 UTC 1999

    Let's see.  In about an hour I take the 2 a.m. bus to Harrisburg, PA,
which gets me in 6:30 a.m., then I head over to the Military History
Institute in Carlisle, then I take the 8 p.m. bus back, which gets me in
12:30 a.m. Friday...

BODYWORK

    I recently read the free magazines in Los Angeles and San Francisco, then
I decided to finally look at (PROFESSIONALLY, OF COURSE!) the back pages of
New York's own Village Voice and New York Press.
    In Los Angeles (LA Weekly and New Times), there were pictures of women,
along with their phone numbers.  What WERE they selling?  The ads were under
"adult entertainment"--I guess they come over to your house and sing
"Feelings."
    In the New York Press, they're "escort services."
    However, I noticed that in the Village Voice, everyone is offering
"bodywork."  Bodywork, sure!  Like this transsexual is gonna come over here
and take the dents out of the old Rambler.
    Is it "bodywork" anywhere else?  When did "bodywork" come into vogue?