Prompt Help Needed for NEH

AAllan at AOL.COM AAllan at AOL.COM
Thu Jun 24 13:55:20 UTC 1999

If this subject interests you, please let me know. I'll send you the complete
message and put you on an e-mail list for future messages of this sort.

The message concerns the U.S. National Endowment for the Humanities, a
federal government agency which funds research and public programs in the
humanities. It comes from the National Humanities Alliance, the pro-NEH
private organization in Washington, to which ADS belongs.

I had a previous mailing list, but lost it in reinstalling my computer system
recently. So even if you've been on my NEH-NHA list, please let me know if
you want to continue.

Thanks - Allan Metcalf