Yoda Talk

Johanna N Franklin johannaf+ at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Fri Jun 25 14:41:40 UTC 1999

    Not to beat Yoda-speak to death, but I mentioned this discussion to
a friend, who sent me the following commentary... and who wishes me to
write a disclaimer to the effect that he hasn't made a careful study of
Yoda's speech patterns and just wrote it off the top of his head.

Excerpts from mail: 25-Jun-99 Re: Sleepy... by Timothy S Wescott