/bUg at r/

Scott Swanson OR Laura Swanson harview at MONTANA.COM
Sat May 1 16:46:52 UTC 1999

Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM wrote:

>I've seen that spelled "booger". There's a bumpersticker that says something
>like
>"Back off or I'll flick a booger on your windshield". A cousin of my
wife's uses
>"boogers" as a curse, analogous to "rats!".

Here in Montana, the term "awful booger" has long been in currency as a
mild term of disparagement.  There is a bar in Potomac, Mont. which
advertises itself as "Home of the Home-Grown Awful Burger". Also,
hereabouts the bumpersticker says "Back off. I chew." in reference to the
widespread habit of chewing "smokeless tobacco".

- Scott.