has my back

Ditra Henry D-Henry1 at NEIU.EDU
Tue May 4 22:35:43 UTC 1999

In Chi-Town,  many African americans use the I go'cho back phrase.

In a fighting context or on the basketball court

I also noticed police and street talkers using similar clauses such as
 he got dead
these terminologies appear to have common contextual usage since
competition
can be analogous to combat.

Ditra Henry
Northeastern Illinois University