Screwdrivers

Johanna N Franklin johannaf+ at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Tue Nov 2 02:23:34 UTC 1999

    Just randomly, I would guess that it stems from what the tips look
like.  A Phillips screwdriver has a tip that looks a lot like a +, and a
standard screwdriver has a tip that looks like a -.

    Johanna

Excerpts from mail: 1-Nov-99 Screwdrivers by Love Hartman at HOTMAIL.COM