flat-head screw(driver)s

A. Vine avine at ENG.SUN.COM
Wed Nov 3 19:55:49 UTC 1999

Oh all right, I call them flat-head and phillips screwdrivers, and flat-head
screws (what the English might call counter-sink screws).  Flat-head screws
should be counter-sunk so that they wind up flush with the flat surface.  I
guess the others are round-heads?  I'm not sure.

The thing is, a flat-head screw might require a phillips screwdriver, so one has
nothing to do with the other.

Andrea