Professional Glossaries - 2nd request

Fred Shapiro fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU
Fri Nov 12 16:36:40 UTC 1999

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, Bob Fitzke wrote:

> Whch edition of Black's is the "new edition". I've been using the Fifth
> Edition since 1976. I'm guessing it's "abominable" but I don't know for sure
> 'cause it seems to work pretty good.  :-)

The 7th edition has just come out, and it's light years better than
previous editions.

Fred R. Shapiro                             Coeditor (with Jane Garry)
Associate Librarian for Public Services     TRIAL AND ERROR: AN OXFORD
  and Lecturer in Legal Research            ANTHOLOGY OF LEGAL STORIES
Yale Law School                             Oxford University Press, 1998
e-mail: fred.shapiro at yale.edu               ISBN 0-19-509547-2