Writing question

Bob Haas highbob at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Nov 15 21:17:38 UTC 1999

Greg, I can support that reminiscince from my radio days.  I remember reading
both UPI (now gone, but not forgotten) and AP stories in all caps.  I never had
that much problem reading it, but I'm working on foggy memories from my salad
days.  For those interested, I'm just now finishing my soup and heading into the
main course.

--

Bob Haas
Department of English