the verb gank

Johanna N Franklin johannaf+ at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Thu Nov 18 02:59:26 UTC 1999

    "Gank" isn't an especially new word.  My friends and I in southern
Illinois were using it in high school - four or five years ago - to mean
exactly this.  As I recall, it was used least by the upper-class kids.

    Johanna

Excerpts from mail: 17-Nov-99 the verb gank by Arnold Zwicky at CSLI.STANF