oofle dust

A. Vine avine at ENG.SUN.COM
Sat Nov 20 00:17:21 UTC 1999

"Prof. Roly Sussex" wrote:
> Is the phrase "oofle dust" or perhaps "uffle dust" used in the US?
> There are 4 hits on the Web for oofle dust, and a listener to
> Aust. radio reports "uffle dust" from Canada. It seems to be a magic
> substance which you sprinkle around to make things happen. I can't
> find any references.

Fairy dust.  Often we just wave a magic wand over things. (Magic wand. Good
device. Will use more later.)


More information about the Ads-l mailing list