Snickerdoodle - from the past

Donald M. Lance LanceDM at MISSOURI.EDU
Tue Nov 30 18:56:03 UTC 1999

Karl Krahnke wrote:

> The following message appeared on our department mail system today.
>
> Mountain West area ....
>
> ******
>
> My kids are selling frozen ccokie dough as a fund raiser for their
> school.
>  It's $10 for 3 lbs, and comes in snickerdoodle, chocolate chip, oatmeal
>
> raisin, and peanut butter.  It's Mary's Mountain Cookies, so it's
> tasty.  ...

In our big mall/maul the other day, at a cookie kiosk in the mall of the mall, one of the
cookies was snickerdoodle.  I asked and was told it is a sugar cookie with a cinnamon
confection of some sort on top.  Since I could have only one, the macadamia and white
chocolate kept me from tasting the snickerdoodle cookie.
DMLance