quest for info/suggestions. re: dialects

Peter Richardson prichard at LINFIELD.EDU
Mon Oct 4 18:27:58 UTC 1999

I was in Connecticut for much of the time Andreas was there, and I second
her objection. There was a radio ad for the Green-Witch Savings Bank,
though, and I seem to recall that it's in NYC.

Peter R.

Thus,