[l at C]

Bradley A. Esparza bj462 at SCN.ORG
Tue Oct 5 02:43:15 UTC 1999

   Sorry for my ignorance! Could this word, realty, rhyme with Manatee.
I was born and raised in Washington:King County:Kent. I work for a company
that couriers messages for title and escrow companys. Everyone I talk to
on the phone all day says [ril at tiy], if [tiy] rhymes with tee, as in golf
ball rest.

                                        Bradley