"mere mistakes"

Wed Oct 6 13:12:09 UTC 1999

Alexey,

Please spell and pronounce "asterisk" this way. Otherwise the great
linguistics t-shirt joke is lost.

Speak ungrammatically
You have only your *

Who remembers the origin of this jewel?

dInIs

PS: Your last two sentences ain't no good. They should be "They don't use
no asterisks in Webster. I seen it there."

preston at pilot.msu.edu
Office: (517)353-0740
Fax: (517)432-2736