pardon this, codger!

Bob Haas highbob at POP.MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Oct 7 20:03:28 UTC 1999

Ron, you put this just about as nicely (in its more early sense) and politely as
one possibly could, and still your point is not realized by some members of the
list.  That's their prerogative, yet I hope that they realize that communication
is a two-way street and sometimes the receivers put up the roadblocks.  It's a
freakin' shame.  (Was that cursing?  They say freakin' on TV, but I've got to
say, I just don't think it has the same "oomph" of the original, whatever that
may be.  I wouldn't know.)  ;->

cheers

--

Bob Haas