Combat Hapkido

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Oct 9 04:18:06 UTC 1999

    "Combat Hapkido" made the front page of a section of today's Wall Street
Journal.  Will it be the next "Tae Bo"?  I'll believe it when I see Ralph
Macchio, Pat Morita, and Elisabeth Shue star in COMBAT HAPKIDO KID.
    "Hapkido" is a Korean martial art that means "The Way of Coordination and
Internal Power."  One site says it was founded by Master Choi Young-Sul in
1963.
    John Pellegrini coined "Combat Hapkido" in 1990 and is founder of the
International Combat Hapkido Federation (ICHF).
    Amazon sells about six books on "hapkido."
    See:

http://members.aol.com/combatkido/history.htm
http://www.ichf.com