IUPUI

Bob Fitzke fitzke at VOYAGER.NET
Fri Oct 29 21:14:47 UTC 1999

Actually, Dennis, isn't AA equivalent to A times A in algebraic notation and,
thus, equal to A superscript 2 ?
Note I didn't splash this all over the list. Such internecine disputes should be
kept from the eyes of those Arrogant Asses. :-)   (And I must confess I attended
U of M grad school in about 1950--though it was a scholarship and, therefore. a
tacit admission that MSU grads have at least some modest capacity.)

Go green

Bob