Acronyms for brands of cars

Alexey I. Fuchs c0654038 at TECHST02.TECHNION.AC.IL
Wed Sep 8 12:09:25 UTC 1999

I can only contribute the commonly used alteration for the name of
"Zaporozhets", a lame car of the lowest class that was once produced in
Zaporozh'e, Ukraine. In Russia they usually call this car Zhoporozhets,
meaning something like "ass-face".
But this is probably out of discussion here, receive my apologies.
However, you could enter it into an aappendix for the collection :)