Sounds of Chaucer's English

Allynherna at AOL.COM Allynherna at AOL.COM
Sat Sep 11 14:29:07 UTC 1999

I have a tape that I bought in London that is entitled: CHAUCER THE PROLOGUE.
 THE PARDONER'S TALE, READ IN MIDDLE ENGLISH by TREVOR EATON.  It seems to be
quite good and should still be available since the publishing date is 1988.
The J-card inside the tape package says that Trevor Eaton is a graduate of
Oxford and a lecturer in Anglo-Saxon and Middle English.  In 1995 the tape
cost six pounds.  Try contacting Pavilion Recors LTD. @ Sparrows Green,
Wadhurst, E. Sussex, England--no post code listed-or you can contact me.
Good luck!
Allyn Partin