Newest ADS Member + Other Personal News

Mike Salovesh t20mxs1 at CORN.CSO.NIU.EDU
Thu Sep 16 08:25:43 UTC 1999

Jesse T Sheidlower wrote:

> Jesse Sheidlower and Elizabeth Bogner take great pleasure in
> announcing the birth of Maisie Frances Sheidlower, born at
> 7 lb., 5 oz. and 19 3/4" at 6:42 A.M. on Tuesday, September 14.
> Mother, daughter, and father are all doing fine.

  Congratulations on the dedication all three of you have shown by this
successful attempt to increase membership in ADS.

Jesse, you've gone well beyond the call of duty.  I wish you every
success in keeping up the good work . . .

. . .  and a long and successful relationship with OED, too.

--  mike salovesh             <salovesh at niu.edu>        PEACE !!!

P.S.:  A question, not an expression of support or of opposition:
Does/will Maisie have a sister named Daisie?