Chinese auction

Mike Calvert mcalvert at ENTERPE.COM
Mon Sep 20 19:43:00 UTC 1999

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking (i.e., that phrases using "Chinese [noun]" are
"usu. considered offensive." But the phrase is very common in listings in our
paper, far too common to be used so much if it were considered offensive. Of
course, this may be plain ignorance; Asians aren't exactly numerous around
here.

But thanx for the info — now I know where _not_ to look. MC