the WB

Grant Barrett gbarrett at AMERICANDIALECT.ORG
Thu Sep 23 20:33:59 UTC 1999

I posted this excerpt on my World New York project today. It's from the journal
of Eric Harris, one of two teenagers who committed the massacre at a high
school in Littleton, Colorado.

>From http://www.salonmagazine.com/news/feature/1999/09/23/journal/index.html

"You know what I hate? Star Wars fans: get a friggin life, you boring geeks.
You know what I hate? People who mispronounce words, like 'acrost,' and 'pacific'
for 'specific,' and 'expresso' instead of 'espresso.' You know what I hate?
People who drive slow in the fast lane, God these people do not know how to drive.
You know what I hate? The WB network!!!! Oh Jesus, Mary Mother of God Almighty, I
hate that channel with all my heart and soul."

--
Grant Barrett

World New York
http://www.worldnewyork.com/