you all's

Tue Apr 4 17:32:12 UTC 2000

Thanks to you and Mai for the attestations!  But the use of "your allses"
isn't really a matter of redundancy (in the usual sense), is it, but rather
an indication of plural poss. as opposed to the singular implied by 'your'
alone?  As Natalie said, 'your' could certainly be used for group poss.
also, after the group membership had been established; but 'your allses'
(or 'you allses' or 'you alls') would make that specific.  I'll check out
"your guyses" around here.  Any more confirmations?