DSNA 2001?

Joan Houston Hall jdhall at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Mon Apr 17 14:39:34 UTC 2000

The DSNA (Dictionary Society of North America) meetings don't usually run
from Sunday through Wednesday, but because this one will celebrate the
completion of the Middle English Dictionary, it was set to follow
immediately on the conclusion of the medieval conference at Kalamazoo,
hoping that some of those folks would be persuaded to stay for DSNA.