the craft of lexicography -- sense distinctions

Victoria Neufeldt vneufeldt at M-W.COM
Mon Apr 17 20:27:12 UTC 2000

Whoa (pronounced without the 'h')!  BIG question.  The heart of our craft.
I suspect there isn't very much published on this, but will see what I can
find sometime within the next week.  Kinda busy right now, making sense
distinctions.

Victoria