Bergen bits--continued

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 14 16:17:23 UTC 2000

   Greetings again from Bergen, from a strange keyboard.
  I thought that I remembered Land of the Midnight Sun somewhere else, but I was probably thinking about Land of the Rising Sun.

ICE COFFEE
  Spotted once.  Also spotted were CAPPUCINO and EXPRESSO.  No wonder no one can spell anything.

RUSSIAN CRAB
  ALASKAN KING CRAB comes from Russia and is called this.

MINIBANK
  What ATMs are called.

MAFIOZA PIZZA
  Contains tomato sauce, cheese, skinke and bacon.

ELDORADO PIZZA
  Found twice.  Contains tomato sauce, cheese, pepperoni, and peppers.

GRANDIOSA PIZZA
  Also found twice.  Contains tomato sauce, cheese, and meat.

  A place called THE SCOTSMAN had these drinks...

TOKYO ICED TEA...gin, vodka, midori, cointreau, sour, sprite
YELLOW BIRD...Havana Club, banana liqueur, orange juice, sour
FJELLBEKK...vodka, aquavit, lime juice, sprite
ADVENTURE...gin, amaretto, lime juice, Russchian
SLOW COMFORTABLE SCREW..gin, vodka, Southern Comfort, orange juice
FLYING SCOTSMAN...gin, vodka, cointreau, banana liqueur, grenadine, sour, battery juice
UNDER THE KILT...whiskey, galliano, banana liqueur, crea, lime juice
ODDGASM--Girls favorite...gin, vodka, banana liqueur, sour, grenadine, Russchian