The ultimate go-ahead-and

Donald M. Lance LanceDM at MISSOURI.EDU
Tue Aug 22 20:30:24 UTC 2000

P.S.  In my case, the expression fits perfectly when I've been debating with myself
whether/when to act or a group has been discussing a possible move and I/we make a
decision to act, whether after a few seconds or after a longer time.  It's so "I'd say
that" that I don't see why it seems strange to others.
DMLance