package store

Frank Abate fabate at BLR.COM
Thu Aug 31 18:45:45 UTC 2000

I clearly didn't realize that this was as widely used as it seems to be.  Maybe this thread will help in mapping the usage.
I can say that, in my experience, its use is not universal.  Could others comment as to whether it IS in use in their area?

I have never heard "packy" outside of Mass.  Do others outside New England know of its use elsewhere?

Could someone at DARE check what is on file?

The fact that Lieberman's usage was questioned suggests to me that term is unfamiliar to some, and likely is restricted in some manner.

Frank Abate