what's the word

Mon Dec 4 15:30:56 UTC 2000

In the movie "Educating Rita", starring Michael Caine,
two students mention the situation where words appear
they should rhyme but don't.  I have never gotten
around to renting the video to hear again the word
they use to name this condition.  Do any of you know
what that word is?

=====
SLC, UT                        |it is that we will be sued